Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gefen EXT-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Video Extender/Console

After Gefen EXT-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Video Extender/Console
has show.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT Gefen EXT-HDMI1.3-CAT5-ELR Video Extender/Console FOR YOU :



The Extender for HDMI over CAT5 with Ethernet extends your high-definition display with multi-channel digital audio at resolutions of up to 1080p/60 up to 330 feet (100 meters) away from your HDMI or DVI-D source using one CAT-5 cable. It supports DVI-D when used with an HDMI to DVI Adapter, providing greater flexibility and options when integrating several home theater components. This product also extends Ethernet and provides an IR back channel to control AV sources using the same CAT-5 cable extension. With the built-in IR Blaster, simply point the IR remote(s) at the display to control the high-definition sources as if they were located in the same room as the display.





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment