Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Griffin Technology Griffin Coiled Auxiliary Audio Cable GC17055

After Griffin Technology Griffin Coiled Auxiliary Audio Cable GC17055
has show.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT Griffin Technology Griffin Coiled Auxiliary Audio Cable GC17055 FOR YOU :



Type: Cable Features: Play your iPod, iPhone, or other player on your car stereo through your system's Auxiliary Audio In jack Connect to your home entertainment center's 1/8" (3.5mm) Auxiliary Audio In jack Use your stereo or powered speaker system for computer sound; connect to your sound system's 1/8" (3.5mm) Audio In jack from your computer's Headphone or Audio Out. Length: 6' (1.8 m) Connectors: Two 1/8" (3.5mm) male stereo-mini plugs Cable construction: Available in coiled or non-coiled variants Color: Black Specifications: Compatible with other: BlackBerry Torch 9800, 9810 BlackBerry PlayBook HP TouchPad LG Revolution Zune 30 Zune 80/120 Zune 4/8 BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 Original iPod Touch Zune HD ASUS Eee Pad Sansa View Sansa Connect BlackBerry Curve (9300 series) Sansa Express Sansa Clip iPho.





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment